How do our graduates succeed? The list goes on and on.
- 90% NAPLEX pass rate*
- Partnerships with more than 1,000 preceptors at over 900 locations to provide you with real hands-on experience
- Above national average residency match rates for the past four years
- $250,000 in scholarships awarded each year to our incoming Doctor of Pharmacy students
- Fewer fees than the majority of Doctor of Pharmacy programs nationwide, ensuring your investment is going towards tuition
- The Regis University School of Pharmacy is one of only a few pharmacy schools in the country currently using Team Based Learning (TBL) as the primary teaching method, and it was the first pharmacy school combining integrated curriculum with the TBL method
*Average pass rate from 2015-2017